Nubian Moor Race

Nubian Moor Race

Nubian Moor Women

Nubian Moor Women

Monday, April 12, 2010

Having A Butt Won’t Change Your Life. Fashion that makes me sad: Booty Pop panties

Photobucket

Photobucket


"We have as much right biblically and otherwise to believe that God is a Negroe, as you buckra or white people have to believe that God is a fine looking, symmetrical and ornamented white man. For the bulk of you and all the fool Negroes of the country believe that God is white-skinned, blue eyed, straight-haired, projected nosed, compressed lipped and finely robed white gentleman, sitting upon a throne somewhere in the heavens. Every race of people who have attempted to describe their God by words, or by paintings, or by carvings, or any other form or figure, have conveyed the idea that the God who made them and shaped their destinies was symbolized in themselves, and why should not the Negroe believe that he resembles God."
Photobucket
Bishop Henry McNeal Turner (1833–1915) was a bishop of the African Methodist Episcopal Church.

Shem Hotep ("I go in peace").

Photobucket

Photobucket
The picture above is funny.

Photobucket

Read a Book. Ancient Future. By Wayne B. Chandler.
Photobucket
Read a Book. African Presence in Early America by Ivan Van Sertima
Photobucket
Read a Book. African Presence in Early Asia by Runoko Rashidi and Ivan Van Sertima
Photobucket

Having A Butt Won’t Change Your Life.
Black Market Booty Injections Hospitalize Six Women.

Six New Jersey women who received what they thought were butt-enhancing injections found themselves hospitalized. According to reports, instead of being administered medical grade silicone to enhance their derrieres, the compound injected into their buttocks was closer to the silicone found in bathtub caulking.
Photobucket
Needless to say, introducing said materials into the human body cannot be healthy. The six women -- whose identities have not been released -- were operated on and received antibiotics. Safe to say their dreams (just guessing) of appearing on a King Magazine cover are over. Next time they should consider cosmetic surgery with a reputable physician, or booty pop panties.
Photobucket


Photobucket
“Just because I have large bosoms, and I have a big ass [laughter], I swear, my waist is 30 inches — 29 to 30 inches, it’s really small! I have the smallest waist, but just because I have those two assets, it looks like I’m not fit. Just in the locker room staring at my body, I’m like, ‘Am I not fit, really not fit? Or is it just that I have all these extra assets?’ You know, it just looks like I’m not fit. I don’t care if I didn’t eat for two years, I still wouldn’t be a size two. No matter how slim I am, I always have this and that. I’m just not that way, I’m bootylicious.” Serena Williams
Photobucket
Photobucket
I hear a lot of people complaining about Serena’s physique, but those people are crazy or they just don’t know anything about “body”. Serena got it going on.

"Everybody wanna be a nigga, but don't nobody wanna be a nigga." Paul Mooney

Photobucket
Fashion that makes me sad: Booty Pop panties.

Photobucket
I'm kind of late to the party on this one, but a few days ago a bunch of bloggers discovered that Paula Abdul's stylist (what a job that must be, seriously), Jennifer Rosenblatt, is endorsing a new brand of padded underwear called Booty Pop—"The Panties That Make Your Booty Pop."
Now, I personally can't fathom a woman who would want extra butt padding, but Rosenblatt can: many of her celeb clients tragically do not have enough behind to fill out their designer jeans. Hence, Booty Pop. It comes in three sizes (Sweet, Sweeter, Sweetest) and seven colors (including Cotton Candy and Gum Drops) and feels weirdly—even though its giving you a more womanly shape—totally infantilizing.
Photobucket

Please go the following link to order your Booty Pop Panties, if you need a little something extra, for your woman or man.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUz51FjnlB0


I can never understand how is it that now they want big butts when it was a time they hated and even talked bad about the African American women who has plumped butts (and lips), all of a sudden now it's sexy..........hmmm. You want to be black..but you dont' wanna be black when it comes to the daily shit that blacks gotta go thru....I can't stand white women want asses like our women....and melanin and tan like us, but really dont' wanna go to the discrimination and the shit we go thru.

Take a look below at the real deal. (No Booty Pop Panties needed)

Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

rebeliciousx6x9x said...

uhmmm, i cant understand why you people think that you are still suffering.. like get over it.. that was decades ago... i bet you dont even know anyone who is alive today that was a slave... i mean wee have a black president and all, the world is different now so stop dwelling on stupid racist shit for no reason, black people are at least 12387123 times more racist than most rednecks i know.. why teach and re live hate. why not have peace.. and i know a black girl that has the booty pop panties that being said, HA.

sarazion said...

I do not think it is about being a slave. Black men and women are constantly discriminated against, EVEN TODAY. I hate when ignorant people, like you, think it is all about "dwelling on slavery".
There is and probably will always be racism. Am I black? No, but I am exposed to the real world. Having to face all of those ridiculous people that still believe that we are all still so different is unimaginable.
As far as the booty pop panties, well, I was actually looking to buy some; it was the search of these panties that brought me here but not because I need anymore ass (I am a 40DD, 33in waist, and 46in booty) I just wanted a little lift for a special occasion. Wanting a big booty does not mean that I want to be black though. Obviously I have proved that you do not need to be black to have a fat ass. In fact, this belief is a regression to equality.
Who cares if someone wants a big ass and juicy lips? Should I say that black women that get ass reductions want to be white? No, they just want a smaller booty. Their reasons are all different.
However, this is all my opinion and who the hell am I to say what you should believe in? If you want to make a big deal on societies need to look different, then you can waste time on it.
To "rebeliciousx6x9x", read a book, go to college, or maybe just graduate the 12th grade. From your grammar and the simple fact that you said "you people" it seems that you are either 16 or very poorly educated, maybe even both. Next time I would skip on commenting about such topics. I'm done.

Unknown said...

'you people' need to just get over it. im 25, fuck off.